September 5, 2015
July 28, 2015
May 26, 2015
Northbrook, IL – Eleven Prime Publishing employees visited a Chicago anti-hunger organization on July 13 to volunteer by serving hot meals to
Northbrook, IL – FaveHealthyRecipes.com unveiled a new look this week. Sporting a new logo and new motto, the healthy recipes website has a
Northbrook, IL — RecipeChatter.com, a Prime Publishing food blog, held its first-ever online Cookbook Drive May 4-29. Our readers donated o
We are focused on creating and aggregating original content in the cooking and crafting areas. From knitting to sewing to user-submitted recipes to healthy recipes, we offer our readers ‘Integrated Solutions’ where our editors focus on the best content for the consumer. Please meet our team of editors.
New marketing and editorial employees go through a 90-day training course under the supervision of our training coordinator and fellow editors. Skills learned include:
– Adding content to our web sites using an in-house CMS (content management system)
– Optimizing site content through by looking at consumer data on our web site, on search engines and through newsletter analysis
– Building relationships with bloggers and companies to provide high-quality original site content
– Creating engaging social media posts that encourage reader participation and drives site traffic
– Creating eBooks, eNewsletters, and blog posts
The company also believes in ongoing training. Each employee will have the opportunity to attend local, regional, and national industry trade shows, educational conferences, blogger events, and more. As well, learning continues in the office with team meetings, regular webinars, staff-led training sessions, and guest speakers.
Prime Publishing LLC prides itself on its friendly and engaging work environment. Get to know our staff even better by checking out past events!