March 6, 2015
January 20, 2015
January 20, 2015
Northbrook, IL — Prime Publishing's editorial staff celebrated many exciting accomplishments in 2014, including web site redesign, launching
Northbrook, IL – How does a business generate revenue while keeping the majority of its content free? That was the situation Prime Publishing
Northbrook, Illinois - AllFreeHolidayCrafts is happy to announce our first charity drive to date! In an effort to help raise money for the Heartl
We are focused on creating and aggregating original content in the cooking and crafting areas. From knitting to sewing to user-submitted recipes to healthy recipes, we offer our readers ‘Integrated Solutions’ where our editors focus on the best content for the consumer. Please meet our team of editors.
New marketing and editorial employees go through a 90-day training course under the supervision of our training coordinator and fellow editors. Skills learned include:
– Adding content to our web sites using an in-house CMS (content management system)
– Optimizing site content through by looking at consumer data on our web site, on search engines and through newsletter analysis
– Building relationships with bloggers and companies to provide high-quality original site content
– Creating engaging social media posts that encourage reader participation and drives site traffic
– Creating eBooks, eNewsletters, and blog posts
The company also believes in ongoing training. Each employee will have the opportunity to attend local, regional, and national industry trade shows, educational conferences, blogger events, and more. As well, learning continues in the office with team meetings, regular webinars, staff-led training sessions, and guest speakers.
Prime Publishing LLC prides itself on its friendly and engaging work environment. Get to know our staff even better by checking out past events!