May 20, 2016
May 19, 2016
May 18, 2016
NORTHBROOK, IL – Prime Publishing LLC is proud to announce that our Executive Producer, Adia Benson, is headed to the Food Network’s Cutthroa
Northbrook, IL - In the last 2 years, Prime Publishing LLC has been focusing on creating quality video content in-house for all 38 of its cooking
Northrbook, IL - After a successful trip to the Craft and Hobby Association Mega Show this year and a prosperous Blogger Networking Event 2016, F
We are focused on creating and aggregating original content in the cooking and crafting areas. From knitting to sewing to user-submitted recipes to healthy recipes, we offer our readers ‘Integrated Solutions’ where our editors focus on the best content for the consumer. Please meet our staff.
New marketing and editorial employees go through a 90-day training course under the supervision of our training coordinator and fellow editors. Skills learned include:
– Adding content to our web sites using an in-house CMS (content management system)
– Optimizing site content through by looking at consumer data on our web site, on search engines and through newsletter analysis
– Building relationships with bloggers and companies to provide high-quality original site content
– Creating engaging social media posts that encourage reader participation and drives site traffic
– Creating eBooks, eNewsletters, and blog posts
The company also believes in ongoing training. Each employee will have the opportunity to attend local, regional, and national industry trade shows, educational conferences, blogger events, and more. As well, learning continues in the office with team meetings, regular webinars, staff-led training sessions, and guest speakers.
Prime Publishing LLC prides itself on its friendly and engaging work environment. Get to know our staff even better by checking out past events!