Part-Time (Full-Time Option)
September 21, 2015
September 20, 2015
September 5, 2015
Northbrook, IL – Ten Prime Publishing employees volunteered Nov. 10 and 12 at Feed My Starving Children in Libertyville, packing over 10,000 to
Northbrook, IL – AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com teamed up with Perfect and Simple Solutions for a highly successful promotion. Three lucky winne
Northbrook, IL – RecipeLion.com is proud to release a brand new eCookbook from a "pear" of exciting sponsors. The leading free recipe
We are focused on creating and aggregating original content in the cooking and crafting areas. From knitting to sewing to user-submitted recipes to healthy recipes, we offer our readers ‘Integrated Solutions’ where our editors focus on the best content for the consumer. Please meet our staff.
New marketing and editorial employees go through a 90-day training course under the supervision of our training coordinator and fellow editors. Skills learned include:
– Adding content to our web sites using an in-house CMS (content management system)
– Optimizing site content through by looking at consumer data on our web site, on search engines and through newsletter analysis
– Building relationships with bloggers and companies to provide high-quality original site content
– Creating engaging social media posts that encourage reader participation and drives site traffic
– Creating eBooks, eNewsletters, and blog posts
The company also believes in ongoing training. Each employee will have the opportunity to attend local, regional, and national industry trade shows, educational conferences, blogger events, and more. As well, learning continues in the office with team meetings, regular webinars, staff-led training sessions, and guest speakers.
Prime Publishing LLC prides itself on its friendly and engaging work environment. Get to know our staff even better by checking out past events!