October 6, 2014
October 6, 2014
September 12, 2014
Northbrook, Illinois – AllFreeCrochet.com's latest charity drive with the Red Heart Association, "Little Hats, Big Hearts," has drawn to a clos
Northbrook, IL - Prime Publishing hosted the "Hands-on-Heart Breast Cancer Pillow-Making Party" on October 4, 2014. 24 Girl Scouts from two diffe
Northbrook, IL – In celebration of the Craft Yarn Council’s annual I Love Yarn Day, the yarn sites of Prime Publishing are teaming up to tak
Prime Publishing LLC creates women’s lifestyle content in the cooking and crafting niches. We are a leader in building multi-platform brands that inform, inspire, and engage highly coveted consumer audiences. Meeting at the intersection of information and engagement, our brands — all powered by innovation — span digital web sites, e-mail newsletters, social media, licensing, e-commerce, business information, and marketing services. Our group of 27 owned and operated cooking and crafting properties deliver over 68 million page views monthly. More than 5.3 million readers subscribe to our daily content eNewsletters.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. We created our first web site in 1996 to promote books that were sold at bookstores nationally, including Amazon, Borders, Barnes & Noble, and direct to consumers. We relaunched in 2009 with a focus on cooking and crafting content – exclusively on-line.
Our model is based on web sites, related opt-in e-mail consumer newsletters, and communities, which consists of blogs, YouTube videos, Twitter feeds, Pinterest, Google+, Facebook Fan/Like Pages, and more. Our goal is to create engaging communities around each niche topic.
– In 2009, we created the strategic plan to launch FaveCrafts.com as a free crafting resource for consumers looking for tips and projects. Areas covered include beads, crochet, knitting, sewing, and more.
– RecipeLion.com was also created in 2009 as a recipe resource. With over 40,000 free recipes, consumers can enjoy their favorites from pork chops to meat loaf to slow cooker recipes.
– In 2010, we launched AllFreeCrochet.com, AllFreeSewing.com, AllFreeKnitting.com, FaveDiets.com (now FaveHealthyRecipes.com), and FaveCraftsRadio.com. We also launched our first eCommerce store, CutRateCrafts.com with over 92,000 SKUs in stock.
– We also created a joint venture in 2010 with Mr. Food, a 30-year-old nationally syndicated TV show. CBS-TV manages the syndication; we manage the digital properties including MrFood.com, e-mail newsletters, and social media.
– In 2011, we continued to create niche cooking and crafting sites including AllFreeBeadedJewelry.com (now AllFreeJewelryMaking.com), AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com, AllFreeChickenCasseroleRecipes.com.com, AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com, and AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com.
Our growth continues at a rapid pace. 2012 and 2013 saw additional food and craft web sites launched, including sites on paper crafts, wedding ideas, kids’ crafts, dessert recipes, and diabetic recipes. In 2014, we continue to grow and add over 100,000 new e-mail newsletter subscribers weekly.
In summary, we are a leading Internet Media Company that operates web site communities, e-mail newsletters, and e-commerce stores in niche areas such as crafting, home décor, healthy eating, and cooking. With a flexible and scalable platform, Prime Publishing operates a rapidly growing network of web sites that offers consumers the ability to get inspired, share information through extensive online communities, and make informed purchasing decisions. Our platform has been designed by our longstanding technology partner, Mustang Internet Services. They have played an integral part in our growth by providing web hosting, programming, and related site services.