August 30, 2016
August 15, 2016
August 15, 2016
Northbrook, IL — To welcome the fall, Prime Publishing LLC joins the Craft Yarn Council for their new Super Scarf campaign promotions. The prom
Northbrook, IL - FaveCrafts.com and Prime Publishing LLC are happy to announce the release of FaveCrafts latest free eBook, 15 Free Printable Col
Prime Publishing is excited to announce that the Eddie the Eagle social media campaign, #IKnitforEddie, was chosen as a winner in the 5th Annual
Prime Publishing LLC creates women’s lifestyle content in the cooking and crafting niches. We are a leader in building multi-platform brands that inform, inspire, and engage highly coveted consumer audiences. Meeting at the intersection of information and engagement, our brands — all powered by innovation — span digital web sites, e-mail newsletters, social media, licensing, e-commerce, business information, and marketing services. Our group of 27 owned and operated cooking and crafting properties deliver over 68 million page views monthly. More than 7.9 million readers subscribe to our daily content eNewsletters.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. We created our first web site in 1996 to promote books that were sold at bookstores nationally, including Amazon, Borders, Barnes & Noble, and direct to consumers. We relaunched in 2009 with a focus on cooking and crafting content – exclusively on-line.
Our model is based on web sites, related opt-in e-mail consumer newsletters, and communities, which consists of blogs, YouTube videos, Twitter feeds, Pinterest, Google+, Facebook Fan/Like Pages, and more. Our goal is to create engaging communities around each niche topic.
– In 2009, we created the strategic plan to launch FaveCrafts.com as a free crafting resource for consumers looking for tips and projects. Areas covered include beads, crochet, knitting, sewing, and more.
RecipeLion.com was also created in 2009 as a recipe resource. With over 40,000 free recipes, consumers can enjoy their favorites from pork chops to meat loaf to slow cooker recipes.
– In 2010, we launched AllFreeCrochet.com, AllFreeSewing.com, AllFreeKnitting.com, FaveDiets.com (now FaveHealthyRecipes.com), and FaveCraftsRadio.com. We also launched our first eCommerce store, CutRateCrafts.com with over 92,000 SKUs in stock.
We also created a joint venture in 2010 with Mr. Food, a 30-year-old nationally syndicated TV show. CBS-TV manages the syndication; we manage the digital properties including MrFood.com, e-mail newsletters, and social media.
– In 2011, we continued to create niche cooking and crafting sites including AllFreeBeadedJewelry.com (now AllFreeJewelryMaking.com), AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com, AllFreeChickenCasseroleRecipes.com.com, AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com, and AllFreeChristmasCrafts.com.
Our growth continues at a rapid pace. 2012 and 2013 saw additional food and craft web sites launched, including sites on paper crafts, wedding ideas, kids’ crafts, dessert recipes, and diabetic recipes.
– In 2014, we continued to grow and add over 100,000 new e-mail newsletter subscribers weekly. And, we launched our first digital magazines, ILikeCrochet.com and ILikeKnitting.com. Each interactive digital issue is optimized for tablets and features top-rated projects, gorgeous photography, step-by-step instructions, patterns, charts, video, and more. Each magazine is published six times per year and are sold exclusively on our site and through the iTunes store.
– In 2015, we continued to add new e-mail newsletters including Craft Pattern of the Day, Crochet Pattern of the Day, Knitting Pattern of the Day, Recipe of the Day, and Sewing Pattern of the Day. Our brand new, state-of-the-art TV-Video Studio has just been built and features a full working kitchen and craft studio. Our in-house team is busy creating professional videos every day for our cooking and crafting audiences. We also introduced these websites to consumers: DIYideacenter.com, RecipeChatter.com, CraftPaperScissors.com, SeamsAndScissors.com.
– In 2016, we have continued to grow organically, through partnerships and through acquisition. We have added more craft studios and test kitchens. This will enhance our ability to create great content on-line and through videos with our in-house team and with leading experts who come to our studios. In addition, we took over Cookstr.com from Macmillan Publishing and in just weeks doubled site, newsletter and organic traffic.
In partnership with Ebner Publishing International, one of the largest newspaper and magazine publishers based in Europe we launched TheWineBuyingGuide.com and TheWatchIndex.com, part of our new Luxury Group. We are proud to partner with Ebner, a 250 year old well-regarded international publishing company.
We also acquired the magazine assets of Stackpole Publishing. These print magazines are owned by our sister company, Ampry Publishing LLC. We are excited to welcome Rug Hooking Magazine and Wildfowl Carving Magazine to our growing portfolio. In addition, we also acquired the related book publishing assets, and our Rug Hooking and Wildfowl Carving books are now available at leading on-line and retail book stores and craft stores.
Finally, we are launching a series of print cookbooks in partnership with St. Martin’s Press, a Macmillan Publishing company, under the RecipeLion brand. These will be sold on-line and at retailers including book stores, warehouse clubs, big box retailers, mass merchants and more.
In summary, we are a leading Internet Media Company that operates web site communities, e-mail newsletters, and e-commerce stores in niche areas such as crafting, home décor, healthy eating, and cooking. With a flexible and scalable platform, Prime Publishing operates a rapidly growing network of web sites that offers consumers the ability to get inspired, share information through extensive online communities, and make informed purchasing decisions. Our platform has been designed by our longstanding technology partner, Mustang Internet Services. They have played an integral part in our growth by providing web hosting, programming, and related site services.
Prime Publishing LLC is proud of its relaxed and friendly work environment. The employees love to show off their flair for creativity with various themed dress-up days. Check out some of our most recent events to see why you should join the team at Prime Publishing LLC.
The employees of Prime Publishing regularly attend trade shows, conferences, and other fun events to stay up-to-date on exciting innovations in the field and connect with fellow craft and food enthusiasts. Check out some pictures from a few of the latest events we’ve attended!
Proud Members and Supporters of: