October 24, 2016
October 24, 2016
August 30, 2016
Northbrook, IL — AllFreeCrochet and AllFreeKnitting are proud to partner with Rush University Medical Center’s Prayer Shawls at Rush initiat
Northbrook, IL –With the increasing popularity and appeal of social media, it may come as a surprise to learn that email marketing is the most
Northbrook, IL - From November 7th to November 11th, Prime Publishing hosted a food drive open to all of its employees. The food drive, in which
We are focused on creating and aggregating original content in the cooking and crafting areas. From knitting to sewing to user-submitted recipes to healthy recipes, we offer our readers ‘Integrated Solutions’ where our editors focus on the best content for the consumer. Please meet our staff.
New marketing and editorial employees go through a 90-day training course under the supervision of our training coordinator and fellow editors. Skills learned include:
– Adding content to our web sites using an in-house CMS (content management system)
– Optimizing site content through by looking at consumer data on our web site, on search engines and through newsletter analysis
– Building relationships with bloggers and companies to provide high-quality original site content
– Creating engaging social media posts that encourage reader participation and drives site traffic
– Creating eBooks, eNewsletters, and blog posts
The company also believes in ongoing training. Each employee will have the opportunity to attend local, regional, and national industry trade shows, educational conferences, blogger events, and more. As well, learning continues in the office with team meetings, regular webinars, staff-led training sessions, and guest speakers.
Prime Publishing LLC prides itself on its friendly and engaging work environment. Get to know our staff even better by checking out past events!